Business Coach Practitioner Workshop
This is a hands-on, fun workshop and will result in delegates being able to APPLY their knowledge. It focuses on supervisor and management efficacy and raising self-awareness. Candidates will be able to register as a Business Coach Practitioner with International Coach Register(ICR) after successful completion.
The workshop drive is ‘How to become a Leader with Positive Influence’. It comprises of 3 days online training and a Practical Project where the delegates practically Coach a person. A qualified Business Coach is assigned to each candidate for personal feedback and input.
The workshop concludes with the delegates doing a presentation of their project.
BASIC WORKSHOP OUTLINE
- The role of Coaching
- What is Coaching
- Creating High Performance Culture
- The GROW Model
- RAS and using it to your benefit
- Motivation, internal and external
- Influence and how to use it
- Happiness effects on productivity
- Understand the Cycle of Change
- Rate your Emotional Intelligence and raise it
- Profiling self and ‘team members’
- How Transactional Analysis affects communication skills
- Managing Conflict (Model)
- Knowing your strengths and weaknesses
- The 6 universal human needs
- Develop an individual plan of action
TRAINING PACK PROVIDED
Student e-workbook, videos clips and supporting documents.
Candidates will be issued with a Business Coach Practitioner. Certificate, bearing the C4S and ICR Logo on successful completion.